C. LINKS TO OTHER CHIP COLLECTOR WEB SITES (in no particular order):
seach engine, in progress, searches just this one page for now:
Antique Gambling Chips & Gambling Memorabilia Web Site a
My email address: email@example.com
(NOTE: THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION -- PROCEEDING SLOWLY)SITE MAP/SALES LISTS
"Search Engine" for my site. I'm too lazy to import a search engine for my site, but you can do this neat trick instead, for my web site or any other one. It is easiest to give an example or two: Say you want to see what I have that is Texas-related. Simply type this in the usual Google search box: Texas site:antiquegamblingchips.com (be sure to leave a space between "Texas" and "site"), and then press the Return or Enter key. You'll get a list of links and descriptions of pages with Texas items! Interested in crest and seal chips? Type: crest seal site:antiquegamblingchips.com in the Google box.
LINK TO MY HOME PAGE:
Home Page: e-mail, ordering information, etc.
A. SALES LISTS LINKS:
1. Crest and Seal chips (Crest and Seal chips are clay chips with plain (flat) molds and litho inlays):a. U. S. Playing Card Co. Crest and Seal chips, circa 1910's to 1940's, that can be traced to USPC Co's. chip sample-shipping record archives. .
b. U. S. Playing Card Co. Die-cut inlaid chips, circa 1910's to 1940's, that can be traced to USPC Co's. chip sample-shipping record archives. .
c. U. S. Playing Card Co. box/stick/corral Numeral crest and seal chips .
d. Seymour-coded Crest and Seal poker chips which can NOT be traced to the U. S. Playing Card Co. archives -- generic poker chips .
e. Other Crest and Seal chips which can NOT be traced to USPC Co. archives or Seymour codes .
f. Other Die-cut inlaid chips (monograms) which can NOT be traced to USPC Co. archives or Seymour codes .
2. Seymour-coded clay composition POKER CHIPS -- links by category .
3. Old gambling supply distributors' Rim Mold Designs -- educational 10-page project, with sample molds for sale. .
4. Illegal Club chips sale list . And here too (recent illegal finds) .
5. BPOE (Elks Club) poker chips: (a) BPOE sales list. (b) BPOE want list for my personal collection. ..
6. Ivory poker chip sales list:
numeral "5" ivory poker chips -- page 1 .
my best ivory chip ..
numeral "25," Bee and monogram ivory chips ..
my second best ivory chips -- "V" for "5" .
more ivories -- new find
more ivories -- new find march 2015 .
7. Large Sets (100-plus chips) of antique gambling chips (may be used as playing sets) . Large sets for sale of MODERN poker chips.
8. Chip racks for sale. .
9. Mother-of-Pearl chips/counters -- European-style -- various .
9a. Mother-of-Pearl chips/counters-- European-style -- "FL" set .
9b. Mother-of-Pearl chips -- Collection of European-style mop's
9c. Mother-of-Pearls chips -- American-style
10. Mother-of-Pearl chips/counters -- Chinese-style. .
10a. 355-chip Mother of Pearl set, from Paris, France .
11. High-end casino chips. .
12. Bone chips for sale. ..
13. Four special offers: here, here, here and here ..
14. Borland commemorative fantasy casino poker chips. ..
15. Recent finds of illegal club chips (Chicago, Montana, etc.). ..
16. Las Vegas History double-playing card deck w/ 110 select historic photos, only $9.99 postpaid. .
17. Casino chips: Embajador, Dominican Republic ,
18. Agua Caliente, Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico, chips for sale, trade and what I need.
19. Put & Takes and other tops for sale. . .
B. EDUCATIONAL PAGES (NOT FOR SALE) LINKS:
1. Tips on chip collecting . Also: a good primer on cleaning chips. .
2. Catalin Poker Chip set -- my best catalin rack. (Also tips on identifying catalin/bakelite) .
3. How to distinguish ivory, bone and celluloid chip; and ivory fakes .
4. My best mother-of-pearl set (European-style). . 2nd best. . 3rd best. I once had a large set of these; sold most.
5. The five stages of making an inlaid chip .
6. 100 Nevada-Nevada blank chips with different inserts (edge spots) -- saleman's samples. .
7. Jumbo (2") Catalin Poker Dice .
8. 8 dealer chips, made of clay, plastic, metal and cement. And 4 great ivory dealer and poker chips.
9. 2 steel chip molds -- for a casino chip and a generic clay poker chip .
10. some of my better poker chip racks and pictures. . PAB Widener/Josephine ivory poker chip set. J P Morgan ivory poker chip set (not mine). Buck Jones (top cowboy movie star) set
11. comic poker chips -- WARNING: more vulgar than funny (really) ..
11a. cartoon poker chips by The Dyment Company, 1933. ..
12. Antique wooden poker chip boxes -- sliding tops, hold 100 chips. ..
13. A small boxed bone set of chips.
14. Other gambling-related items I collect: Movie posters gambling scenes: Movie lobby cards. 2nd lobby card page. Movie stills of top male stars, other male actors, female actors, and ,in westerns. ... Match Safes with gambling/playing card themes. . Roulette and other gambling watches.. Gambling images on household products. Cardboard chip boxes of gambling supply houses. Old sheet music covers with gambling images, Put and Take tops. Cigar box labels with gambling themes. Fruit crate labels w/ gambling themes, Dice: poker dice, catalin dice, and other dice Bone chips: click here, here, and here. Vintage postcards designed as invitations to poker games.
15. Chips I rented to "Playboy Magazine" as props for a pictorial; and the Riviera porno star chips, and 1945 photo of actresses strip poker for charity .
16. Exhibit Supply Co., Chicago, 1929 cowboy poker chip cards; and 1910 cigarette gambling Indian card .
17. Unusual, neat: original box of 100 poker chips sold w/ 15 different engraved uninked designs! ..
18. Roy Rogers autographed still from "Apache Rose" movie; Roy holding poker chip ..
19. Poker art -- fantasy poker and gambling scenes with celebrities; animals playing poker; and worlds most expensive painting (involves card palying)
20. Put & Take collection pages . .